Address the following Topics/Questions:
· How do licensure, accreditation, certification, and education (LACE) considerations differ for APN clinical roles for these three states: California, Washington, and Illinois? Provide evidence for your response.
· Discuss what evidence-based strategies should be implemented to achieve continuity between state regulatory boards? Provide evidence for your response.
· Is independent NP practice allowed in your state? Discuss your opinion regarding independent NP practice. Provide evidence for your response.
Presentation Guidelines: . .
· The presentation should contain appropriate scholarly evidence to support the information presented per APA format.
· PowerPoint slides should be used as cues to topics and key concepts without lengthy sentences and paragraphs- reading information from slides is not professional and therefore not acceptable.
· Add speaker notes under each slide for presentation aspect.
· A professional presentation includes an introduction both of yourself and of the topic, the touch points of information you’re going to discuss as well as a conclusion. A professional presentation should be covered in approx. 5-15 slides.
· 12 pt font Times New Roman is the recommended font size/style. Slides should include bullet points you intend to cover, 4-5 bullet points per slide. The bullet points should be expanded upon with oral information. Direct quotes and paragraphs are discouraged.
· The student’s oral presentation should demonstrate clear understanding of all concepts along with specific examples to represent concepts