Healthcare professionals face ethical questions every day. This is particularly true for those whose scriptural worldview may seem unfamiliar, or even antagonistic, to the secular scientific community. This assignment asks you to research and analyze the ethical issues involved in a healthcare environment that poses such ethical challenges.
Stem cells and cloning
Select 1 of these topic and provide critical analysis of whether and how a Christian should participate in such efforts. The Word document should be a copy of the post into SafeAssign for plagiarism review.
Access to Health Services
Paper , Order, or Assignment Requirements
According to HealthyPeople.gov, access to comprehensive quality healthcare services is important for the achievement of health equity and for increasing the quality of a healthy life for everyone. Healthy People 2020 focuses on four components of access to care: coverage, services, timeliness, and workforce.
Create a 4- to 5-page Microsoft Word document that addresses the following:
• Explain the Healthy People 2020 components of access to care pertaining to
• Identify at least one consequence that a lack of access to healthcare has on women and girls.
• Explain why access to care issues will need to be monitored even more closely within the U.S. healthcare system beginning 2014.
• Find at least two scholarly journal articles that discuss all or at least one of the topic areas related to access to care as defined by Healthy People 2020. Provide a synopsis of each article.
• Explain what type of barrier(s) (structural, financial, or socio-cultural) each article examines? Describe at least two policies or strategies that can be implemented to improve access to healthcare services as they relate to the articles you reviewed.