Evaluate a primary QUANTITATIVE research peer-reviewed journal article (suggested length of 2–3 pages) that has healthcare implications by doing the following:
1. Identify how the researcher addresses the five following areas of the selected journal article, using the attached “Evidence Table”:
• background or introduction
• review of the literature
• discussion of methodology
• data analysis
• researcher’s conclusion
2. Critique whether the evidence presented in each section of the journal article supports the researcher’s conclusion.
Note: The attached “Evidence Table” may be used to address A1. A2-A5 may be addressed on the same page under the table.
Note: Try to think about how the first four sections in the A1 table support the fifth section, the conclusion.
3. Explain the protection of human subjects and cultural considerations of the journal article.
4. Identify strengths and limitations of the study.
5. Describe how the evidence informs nursing practice.
C. Acknowledge sources, using APA-formatted in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
**please follow the rubric and template provided