Use your critical thinking skills to write a paper of 1,000–1,200 words that responds to the question, “Is the PPACA legislation an improvement or a liability to our health care delivery system?” Use examples to illustrate your points and include pros and cons of the changes.
2) Refer to the assigned readings to incorporate specific examples and details into your paper.
3) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
4) This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
nursing business finance
A. Evaluate your organization’s current status with implementation of VBP by doing the following:
1. Discuss to what degree your organization has embraced VBP.
B. Create a strategic plan to continue progressing VBP in your organization by doing the following:
1. Identify three departments that will have the most impact on VBP in your organization.
a. Explain why the roles and functions of these three departments are important for implementing VBP in your organization.
2. Discuss goals, for each of the three departments, that will help your organization further the implementation of VBP.
3. Describe how each of the goals chosen in part B2 will help attain quality outcomes in both patient care and reimbursements over the next three years.
4. Identify the key points for your strategic plan that are critical for the staff to understand and embrace.
a. Discuss how you would market the key points of your plan to staff members.
5. Reflect on how ethical clinical and ethical business practices will be incorporated into the strategic plan.
6. Explain how to coordinate informational and educational events for the three departments identified in part B1.
7. Develop a timeline to ensure that VBP is addressed over the next three years.
C. Develop an executive summary as a separate document for key stakeholders and critical department leaders that includes the following:
1. A description of the components of VBP that are most pertinent to the organization
2. The preparation that the three departments chosen in part B1 will need for the implementation of VBP in the next three years
3. A discussion of the education and training necessary to prepare the staff in the departments chosen in part B1 for implementation of VBP
3 departments nursing,casemanageent,pharmacy