subpopulation: low- income children
Article: Oral Health Care for Underserved Children in the United States
i will attached the article
Agency: Department of Health and Human Services
Text Book: Robbins S.P. Chartterjee P. & Canda E. (2012). Contemporary human behavior theory: A critical perspective for social work. (3rd ed.). Boston MA: Allyn & Bacon/Pearson
PLEASE FOLLOW THIS STEPS TO WRITE THE LITERATURE REVIEW
1. Introduction . What are you reviewing (topic theme issue problem etc.) and explain why you chose it for this assignment. **This is not necessarily the title of your chosen article. Here you are briefly discussing the overarching topic theme issues problem etc. that seems to be somewhat massive in scope (macro level).
2. Explain why you believe this (topic theme issue problem etc.) falls into social works purview? **Think about the principles and values social work is built upon as you address this.
3. Succinctly describe the population most impacted and why? How does this population or subpopulation fit in with your agency?
Body 3. Summarize what your chosen article is about and its relevance to the identified population.
4. Identify and provide descriptions of the two theories you selected in addition to each theorys primary assumptions. Explain how and why you decided on these two theories.
5. Discuss what each of these theories interpret predict clarify and/or conclude about human behavior in the context of the selected topic theme issue problem etc. Address what these theories have to say about the resultant human behavior. **This section can all be drawn from your text. It is up to you to determine whether your selected theories can interpret predict clarify and/or conclude; you dont have to address all four avenues. Feel free to incorporate additional sources here if they assist in being able to better explain your chosen theories and observable and/or anticipated human behavior be sure to cite them on the reference page.
6. Conclusion Discuss at minimum one strength and one limitation of each of your two selected theories and potentially why these strengths and limitations exist. Identify how the observed strengths and limitations influence the theorys ability to interpret predict clarify and/or conclude about human behavior in this context. **You do not have to address all four avenues underlined.
Apply these 2 theories to the paper.
1. Shame resilience theory by Brene Brown )
2. Maslow theory of self actualization