. The impact of workplace injury is wide reaching. Discuss in 50 to 80 words.
2. How is the integrity (validity) of information ensured? Discuss 50 to 80 words.
3. List three sources of health and safety information in your state/ territory.
1. Why is it important that all workers have access to health and safety information? Discuss in 80 to 100 words.
2. If a worker had made suggestion to improvement for the design, development and management of health and safety in a comoany in which they worked, how could they go about having them ratified and implemented by senior management? Discuss in 80 to 100 words.
3. Before submitting strategies for the design , development and management of health and safety to senior management for approval, should the worker consult with the members of their team/ department to get their imput? Why/ why not? Discuss in 100 to 120 words.
1. Where might information about hazards and the outcomes of risk assessment and control result from? Discuss in 120 words and 150 words
2. List five ways that PCBUs can provide clear explanation to work teams about identified hazards about the outcomes of risk assessment and control.
1. what types of changes in the workplace would benefit from consultation between PCBUs and workers ( or their representatives)? Discuss in 150 to 180 words.
2. What are the benefits of consulting with workers about health and safety issues? Discuss in 120 to 150 words.
Explain (50-80 words) the role of the HSR in each of these consultation procedures:
1. Attendance at team meetings.
2. Early response to work suggestions, requests, reports, and concerns put forward to management.
3. Requirements as specified in Commonwealth and state/ territory legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
1. What strategies can PCBUs use to consult with workers on health and safety issues? Discuss in 80 to 100 words.
2. Health and safety issues raised through consultation should be dealth with promptly. Why is this? Discuss in 120- 150 words
Create a meeting agenda template suitable for a HSC
2. Create a meeting minute template suitable for HSC.